Friday, March 23, 2012

THE GLORY OF SPRING!


We have broken records here in Ontario for high temperatures. I still cannot believe we are sitting on our porch in such hot weather in March.



This time of year we do see the crocus and daffodils popping out of the ground.




What I have not seen before is this much growth in my back gardens. Even my bleeding heart is already showing itself.


Not that I am complaining. I love seeing all of this new life in on the farm. Budding trees and sunshine is what I love. I just hope Mother Nature does not play a cruel trick on us and make the temperatures drop and snow. I would hate to see all of this beauty shrivel up and disappear for another month.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be a follower. It takes a long time to get followers huh? I'm onto 17 myself lol. Just wanted to drop you a line.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete