Here is a delicious recipe for a savoury Flower Pot bread courtesy of Delicious Magazine.
FETA, TOMATO & ROSEMARY FLOWER POT BREAD
Basic loaf dough recipe (see below)
240g tub SunBlush tomatoes,
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
150g crumbled feta
How to make feta, tomato and rosemary bread
1. Drain a 240g tub Sundried tomatoes, reserving 1 tbsp oil and 8 tomatoes. Chop the rest. Make the dough for a basic white loaf, but add 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary to the flour and mix in the reserved oil, chopped tomatoes and 250ml warm water. Knead, then knead in 150g crumbled feta.
2. Shape into 8 balls and put in 8 well-oiled and floured 7cm terracotta pots. Prove for 30 minutes. Top with more feta and a reserved tomato, and push in a small, wet rosemary sprig. Bake for 25 minutes.
BASIC WHITE BREAD
500g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
1 tsp fine salt
7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
How to make basic white rustic loaf
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the yeast. Make a well in the centre and gradually mix in 300ml warm water and the oil until the dough comes together - add a dash more water if it seems dry.
2. Tip out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes, until smooth. Shape like a rugby ball and put onto an oiled, large baking sheet. Set aside in a warm place for 40 minutes or until doubled in size. This is known as proving or rising.
3. Preheat oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Make deep slashes with a sharp knife in the top of the dough and dust with flour. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until risen, golden and cooked. To test if it's ready, tap the base of the loaf - it should sound hollow. Cool on a wire rack and slice to serve.
caring for my longer hair
3 hours ago