Thursday, June 7, 2012

THE HEIRLOOM GARDEN



Beautiful morning. I took my coffee on the side porch today and took in the Heirloom Garden.



I decided to fill all of my pots this year and plant veggies in them. I have snow peas, snap peas, green beans, radishes, and lots of heirloom lettuce.



This was planted just a week ago and already the carrots are coming up.



So are the Easter Egg Radishes.



And the lettuce.









And the tomatoes! Well, they are getting stonger everyday. I am very pleased that they a filling out and getting thicker but not too tall right away.





We had a lovely rain yesterday and the gardens are just blooming. I hope your gardens are doing well wherever you are and that you have a lovely, sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. Our garden is looking a bit like a jungle at the moment. If only it would stop raining long enough to get out there.

    ReplyDelete