Thursday, June 14, 2012

EVERYTHING IS BLOOMING!



So beautiful! June has been a wonderfully sunny month so far.







Everyday something new is blooming.



The veggie gardens are looking great. The carrots are a little slow but they usually don't come until the fall anyway.









I made these cute garden markers from wooden spoons I got 3 for $1 at the dollar store.









And the tomatoe plant are doing just great. If I had known it was this easy to grow tomatoes from seed I would have done it years ago.



I am happy to say that I worked all day yesterday and part of today to finally finish the planting. All the pots have flowers and all the seeds are in. Now I can sit back and enjoy their beauty.

Don't forget to stop by WICKED FAERIE QUEEN and enter the GIVEAWAY. Today on WICKED FAERIE QUEEN I take you for a tour of where I live.

2 comments:

  1. It is all looking perfect. I very much like your markers. I too worked on and off all day in the garden. In the evening I decided to take my book out there and just relax. I sat down, found the page I was on, and it started raining. That's England for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty garden! Love the painted spoon garden markers, good idea!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete