Thursday, July 26, 2012

A MORNING STROLL AROUND THE FARM!


It is such a lovely morning here, the heat seems to have broke for now and it is a beautiful breezy morning. I thought I would take a walk around the farm and show you what it looks like today.


I snuggle up here in the mornings with my cup of tea and watch the sun coming through the trees. Birds and squirrels are scurrying everywhere, mostly to get away from Rufus and Daisy.


This is the Heirloom Garden from the view of the screened-in room.





I love the views from this room. I sometimes feel like I am in a different place, tucked away from the rest of the world.



Just around the corner I have a nest of sweet baby robins. The mommy is so brave, she sits there even with the dogs running under her.





The gardens still look lovely despite the lack of rain.




I should really sit on my front porch it is so pretty. Rufus decided to join us, I wonder what he has been up to?




I think I know what he has been doing. I wonder where his partner in crime is.


There she is! Daisy came to rescue Rufus and off they went to get into who knows what.


I have a lot of lovely bunnies in my garden ( the kind that don't eat anything) , this time of the summer they almost disappear under the Hostas.


Thanks for joining me on my morning stroll. Hope you all have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely spot to sit and enjoy your morning cuppa! Everything is still looking very green, despite your heat. You must have had to do a lot of watering.

    ReplyDelete